We provide analytical thinking and extensive expertise in the following areas of competence:
- Former member of the Expert Panel at the Canadian Centre of Excellence for Anti-Corruption (CCEAC), an organization developed by the University of Ottawa Centre for Continuing Education in collaboration with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Working with leading experts to develop an Insider Trading continuing education program and Case Study for professionals and business organizations.
Corporate Commercial & IT
- Providing timely, accurate, and concise advice to address the interpretation of corporate commercial laws, privacy laws and securities laws and the impact of the laws on relevant business opportunities and transactions.
- Negotiating and developing complex software licensing agreements and teaming agreements in the financial services industry.
- Negotiating and developing complex technology agreements, service related agreements and teaming agreements in the energy industry.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Successfully completing complex merger and acquisition transactions within tight deadlines.
- Negotiating and structuring public and private company acquisitions, amalgamations, share purchases and business purchases, major financings, and promotional arrangements.
- Assisting clients’ executive team in formulating and implementing corporate finance plans, strategic plans, business plans, internal policies, complex customer and ally negotiations and regulatory and licensing issues.
- Providing critical review of the underlying assumptions relating to clients’ corporate finance plans.